- TPU is more abrasion resistant which is a property that allows bubbleballs to resist tear more.
- TPU material is also known to be more flexible than PVC.
- As a result TPU balls are also bouncier. Boing. Next point...
- PVC material might harden in low temperature, while TPU will remain soft.
- For the same size and thickness of plastic, TPU balls are typically a little lighter than PVC.
- TPU material is also more environmentally friendly and can be recycled.
- TPU is odorless while PVC has more of a plastic odor.
While TPU and PVC qualities provide varying levels of durability based on usage, we also provide extended coverage and warranties to cover groups that plan to be very active. Please visit this page for more information.